Friday, May 20, 2011

Bojangles chicken 'n biscuits - Go here. Eat. YUM.

imgres.jpg

We ate at this amazingly delicious fast food place on our way down to Georgia. 



imgres.jpegWe ate some YUMMY biscuit sandwiches (steak for the Boy, chicken for me and the Husb. - though I think he got the Cajun) and a ridiculously delicious - yes, I laugh as I tell you this - side of mashed potatoes and gravy devoured mostly by me, with a little for the baby and others. 

imgres.jpeg


We also got a quart of their simply smashing home made iced tea (as it was much cheaper than each of us getting a drink).

Lunch for 2 Adults, 1 Kiddo, 1 Baby-roo, no leftovers: $13.28.


Note, that's expensive as my standards go for home-cooked meals, but I don't have a kitchen in the car, sadly. Alas.

1 comment:

  1. Bojangles is the bomb! and their steak biscuits are to die for - I can't wait to get to the Carolinas Thursday so I can have one for breakfast on Friday morning!

    ReplyDelete