Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Things that I Love... Take 1

It's Tuesday, and today I want to share a new love. It is Hershey's Special Dark Syrup. Oh my goodness gracious. It's at Wal-Mart for around $2. Do this...

Put 5 Ice Cubes, 2 Tbsp Hershey's Special Dark Syrup ($0.13), 1/3 cup Frenchly-pressed coffee ($0.25) (or a shot of espresso or two), and 1/2 Cup Milk ($0.10) (fat free, whole, half and half, heavy whipping cream, your decision) into a Collins glass, in that order. Stir after the coffee and again after the milk. Top with whipped cream or cool whip or nothing. For you UDers out there, this tastes like the Capp Bar's Iced Mochas. So add a straw, and sit on your porch while you drink it. Gracious.



Cost 1 Amazing Drink: $0.48

If you love things on Tuesdays, go ahead and blog about it, and give me a link. I'll link to your loves, and we can all love things together on Tuesdays. Cheers!

1 comment: