Friday, March 18, 2011

Seven Quick Takes Friday - 3/18/11


See Jen for more Quick Takes!


1
Green Chocolate Chip Cookies! Yum. I found these on a website...which I will share once I find it. It's a sugar cookie base, so the green shows through. I doubled the green food coloring because we wanted darker green...same color as 8 drops. Ah well. Happy St. Patrick's Day!


2
My daughter eats paper. And everything else she can find. I just wanted to share this crazy cute picture of her in pigtails and a blue jean diaper. :)


3
This is my homemade pizza I still haven't posted for you. I'm sorry. I will, since I was amazed at how much I didn't save. But that's because I bought fresh mozzarella. Which is amazing.


4
I haven't shared this meal, yet, either. I'm kind of embarassed at the blandness of colors here. It was yummy, though.


5
The boy eating a tuna fish sandwich for lunch. I bought a whole container of mayo for lent. haha



6

I enjoy the background of this picture. 


7

I planted some roses and rosemary in my garden today. Yea! Have a great weekend!

Rosemary


Roses - Comte de Chambord
No, the roses are not yet blooming, but they should bloom all summer long, and have super fragrant and big and beautiful blossoms. Yea!


No comments:

Post a Comment