Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Côtes de Porc Poêlées, Sauteed Potatoes, and Corn

This was a very yellow/white dish. I regretted it once I had it all on the plate together. No green or red. Annnnnd...I was still hungry an hour or so later. So, it was good at the time, but did not sate us. I ended up eating Ramen and sausage later. Ah well.

Ingredients & Prices

Casserole-sautéed Pork Chops
3 Pork Chops (ours came from the big pork loin we bought a while back) - $2.40
4 Tbsp Olive Oil - $0.44
2 Tbsp Butter - $0.08
1 tsp minced garlic (I used in place of 2 halved cloves garlic) - $0.06
1/2 Cup Dry White Vermouth - $0.50 (a guess)

Sautéed Potatoes
3 Potatoes, peeled and sliced thin - $0.23 
2 Tbsp Butter - $0.08
1 Tbsp Olive Oil - $0.22

Corn
1 Can Corn (haha) - $0.89

Total Price for 2 Adults, 1 Child, 1 Baby, Leftovers for 1: $4.90
I include the baby here because she actually ate a decent amount of my pork and potatoes. 

Pictures and Recipes Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment